Criminal Justice Features in the Library
You can find Criminal Justice resources in books, magazines, encyclopedias and journals. The library has electronic and physical access to all these resources.
If you have any direct questions about the Criminal Justice program the department's web page is there to help.
Use them in your research projects and for keeping up with the ever changing world of Criminal Justice.
Criminal Justice Resources
Use the Find Books and Find Articles to help you navigate your research needs. The library's resources include computers and laptops to borrow and space to spread out and complete a project or study. The staff of the library is here to help you solve problems and for technical support.
Need Help? ask a librarian.
- Check out a reserve text book to use in the library. Ask for them at the front desk.
- Use the print station computer for access to the Patrol Guide and Manual and Law Databases.
- Gather with fellow Criminal Justice students to study in groups.
- Use the library's databases to find the latest articles from important journals.
- Print journals for Police and Criminal Justice topics are available in the library's Bound Room.
- The circulating book collection gets new additions each year. Borrow these books for 4 weeks to read when it is convenient for you.
Andrew Heiz, Electronic Services Librarian
Chat offline. Please visit the main desk at the library or callMiddletown Library at 341-4855 or Newburgh Library at 341-9020.